Hello hello! It is Thursday which means 2 working days left and only 6 days till Christmas time.
Today I am joining in Amanda’s Thinking Out Loud link up, my first time joining. For those not familiar with it, it a post of random thoughts, musings and pictures.
Ready? Let’s go!
1. I am not doing so well on the running motivation front right now. Ever since I did the half marathon in October, I promised myself I would run twice a week but lately it has been more like once a week. I have been following my 4 day a week strength program from Tara at Sweat Like a Pig and loving it. Whereas my runs the thought of it makes me cringe but when I do run I love it.
2. Every time I sit down to write a blog post, Nick’s uneaten advent calendar stares me in the face beckoning me to open it and eat it. Even though I know advent calendar chocolate is usually not as good as other chocolate. Or at least I know this one won’t be seeing as though it cost all of $2
3. I realized that a lot of my close friends are going to be away over the Christmas break which means I won’t have as many people to catch up with, which means more quality time spent
annoying with Nick (Lucky guy)
4. I am in a funny place with food and intuitive eating at the moment. I’ve been trying to wait to eat for the most part more often when I am really hungry not just mildly hungry to ‘feel’ it more. I am however thinking of trying a nutrition plan from Tara which I know may sound like it contradicts intuitive eating but more on that in another post if I actually go ahead. Bottom line is I don’t want to stop intuitive eating and the progress I’ve made with it.
5. We are having friends over in a few weeks to watch Dirty Dancing since Nick and another friend have never seen it before. I have been trying to menu plan and so far the only thing I know we have to have is all things Watermelon. Nick caught me looking at Watermelon Napkins and Cups the other day on ebay and he banned me from buying any such things just to have our friends over for a movie night.
6. I’m really really really worried about the fact that I am nearly all up to date with episodes of Hart of Dixie, I hate that feeling of having an endless amount of episodes of something to watch and then having to wait for more episodes to come out. Yes first world problems right here
7. My sister has asked me to bring a salad to the Christmas dinner we are having at her house next week and I have no idea what to make. I used to make a great salad with lentils and a grain called freekah but I don’t do well with lentils anymore so I’m lacking on inspiration but don’t want to just take a boring green salad.
8. I’m in two minds as to if I will take time off from blogging over the break or not and if I do whether I take a long break or a short break.
Wow ok I think that is more than enough random thoughts from me that you ever needed to know.
Tell me some of your random thoughts
------------Sprouts n Squats more ways to stay in touch:
Twitter -> @sproutsnsquats
Pinterest -> SproutsnSquats
Instagram – > sproutsnsquats
Bloglovin’ -> SproutsnSquats