7 Days to go…

om13TofWelcome to Wednesday….7 days till Christmas and 3 working days to go.

No What-I-Ate-Wednesday today for me but I will be back tomorrow just had to pop in to give you the countdown ;)

Tonight I’m off to see the new Anchorman with some friends whilst having a picnic in the park. In summer they play movies on a big screen in one of our parks here and it is always lots of fun.

Hope you are having a good week.

• Posted December 18, 2013 at 7:45 am | Permalink

Oh girl, you’re making me long for summer over here!
    Ashley @ Power, Love, and Self-Discipline recently posted…8 Things I Learned through TrainingMy Profile

Posted December 18, 2013 at 3:03 pm | Permalink

Sorry lady :/ I know that feeling, I’d been waiting for winter to be over for a long time.

• Posted December 18, 2013 at 8:16 am | Permalink

Enjoy the movie!
    Kierston @candyfit recently posted…5 Ingredients To Healthy, Happy Holidays!My Profile

Posted December 18, 2013 at 3:03 pm | Permalink

Thanks lovely <3 <3

• Posted December 18, 2013 at 8:55 am | Permalink

I can’t wait till that movie comes out here! I’m also doing the countdown- they’re working me like crazy this week. After a week of late nights working I’ll be so excited for the time off!!
    Kelly @ Kelly Runs for Food recently posted…I missed my gymMy Profile

Posted December 18, 2013 at 3:05 pm | Permalink

Oh lady I’m sorry to hear :( At least there isn’t many days left to go.

I am hoping the movie is as funny as the first one.

• Posted December 18, 2013 at 9:27 am | Permalink

7 days?! What?! How have I not noticed this…I’m slightly in panic mode now.

Enjoy Anchorman! If it’s anything like the first one then I’m sure it will be hilarious!
    Stacie recently posted…White Chocolate Peppermint Oreo BrowniesMy Profile

Posted December 19, 2013 at 10:33 am | Permalink

I know, not long to go at all..definitely time to panic.

It was so so good! I recommend seeing it :)

• Posted December 18, 2013 at 9:42 am | Permalink

lucky only 3 days of work! Are you off until new year?
    Casey @ Salted Plates recently posted…What I Ate WednesdayMy Profile

Posted December 19, 2013 at 10:33 am | Permalink

Yes I’m not back till early January, which is nice.

• Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:01 am | Permalink

You’re so lucky you have next week off. I have to work all the way up until Christmas!

Have fun at the movie! Sounds like it will be so much fun!
    Sarah @ Making Thyme for Health recently posted…Conscious Box ReviewMy Profile

Posted December 19, 2013 at 10:34 am | Permalink

Oh no that’s not fun at all :/ hopefully then you get a nice break.

It was a lot of fun and a great movie.

• Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:21 am | Permalink

Thanks for doing the Christmas countdown Jan! Love it! :)
    Have a great time tonight! It’s been snowing here most of the day today..and it’s so cold that my little taste tester wasn’t allowed to go outside for recess for the past two days – there’s a frostbite warning in effect. Picnic in the park and a movie sounds like bliss to me right now. ENJOY!

Posted December 19, 2013 at 10:35 am | Permalink

:) you are welcome!

It was a lot of fun! Snow does sound like fun too though apart from the frostbite.

• Posted December 18, 2013 at 11:58 am | Permalink

Enjoy the movie!
    Matt @ Runner Savvy recently posted…Scenes From The Weekend and Weekly Running RecapMy Profile

Posted December 19, 2013 at 10:35 am | Permalink

• Posted December 18, 2013 at 1:56 pm | Permalink

I had to do a double take for a minute there because I didn’t see the cat at first. Phew. Have an awesome time at the movies!
    Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted…. merry christmas survey .My Profile

Posted December 19, 2013 at 10:39 am | Permalink

Hehe crisis averted ;)

Thanks lovely, the movie was so funny!

• Posted December 18, 2013 at 2:52 pm | Permalink

Your the necessary kick in the derrier to get things in motion for the holidays!

Enjoy the movie- I LOVE moonlight cinema!!! (If that’s where your going!)
    Arman @ thebigmansworld recently posted…My friends the [ex] food policeMy Profile

Posted December 19, 2013 at 10:40 am | Permalink

Yes it was moonlight cinema, it was sold out and so so busy but still lots of fun!

• Posted December 18, 2013 at 4:25 pm | Permalink

Ahhhh don’t remind me! It’s so close and a package I ordered got stolen so I’m sad :( It’s my dads and bro’s gift!

Posted December 19, 2013 at 10:41 am | Permalink

Oh no that’s not good at all, sorry to hear :(

• Posted December 18, 2013 at 8:47 pm | Permalink

Enjoy the movie. Or maybe by now I should be asking how was the movie?

Never mind 7 days until Christmas. I’m counting the 3 days until winter break!! Woohoo!
    Jill @ Fitness, Health and Happiness recently posted…14 in 2014My Profile

Posted December 19, 2013 at 10:41 am | Permalink

The movie was great thank you :)

I know right! So true! I have been counting both down.

• Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:46 pm | Permalink

My hubby and I can’t wait to see that movie – Ron Burgundy AND Will Ferrell are 2 amazingly funny guys! lol
    Hope you had fun :)
    Sammy @ Peace Love and Ice Cream recently posted…Bullet Point Tuesday :) My Profile

Posted December 19, 2013 at 10:42 am | Permalink

It was so so good! You and your husband will love it :)

We had a lot of fun thanks Sammy!

• Posted December 18, 2013 at 11:07 pm | Permalink

Have fun at Anchorman!! I’m hoping to see it within the next few days. You’ll have to report back and let me/everyone else know how it is!
    Erin @ The Almond Eater recently posted…Potato and Kale SoupMy Profile

Posted December 19, 2013 at 10:42 am | Permalink

It is so good, you will definitely enjoy it! I laughed a lot as did everyone else :)

• Posted December 18, 2013 at 11:43 pm | Permalink

Yay for only 3 more days. This week is dragging and my students are wild! Meanwhile, I got my juice that you inspired me to get and I went ahead and signed up for a detox. Drink 1 is not going well. :/
    ari @ whatarisaid recently posted…my first stitch fix…My Profile

Posted December 19, 2013 at 10:43 am | Permalink

I know right! I can’t wait!

Oh no, hopefully the other juices are better and easier to get down.

• Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:33 am | Permalink

Christmas has officially sneaked up on me! I always felt like I had so much time to get ready, but suddenly I’m down to the wire! I hope you are having a marvelous holiday season! I have a week of finals then I’m done, so I can’t wait to catch up on all my blog reading! Enjoy the movie and picnic! xx
    Katherine recently posted…The Comparing Game.My Profile

Posted December 19, 2013 at 10:44 am | Permalink

I know it is funny how quickly it can sneak up on you and how you all of a sudden have no time.

I hope the finals go well, goodluck!

The movie was so fun.

• Posted December 19, 2013 at 2:29 am | Permalink

The movie in the park sounds like fun! Enjoy!! :)
    Karey @ Nutty About Health recently posted…WIAW: Almost ChristmasMy Profile